We are delighted to have moved into our new space inside the former snack bar in the CEMS Gym Lobby. Please stop by and visit us any time.
Our curriculum centers on the L.A.U.N.C.H. Cycle, a Design Thinking Framework created by Jon Spencer and A.J. Juliani. As they create their projects, students follow the six L.A.U.N.C.H. steps.
- Look, Listen and Learn
- Ask lots of questions
- Understand the process or problem
- Navigate Ideas
- Create prototypes
- Highlight problems and improve their product
Please click here to learn more about how L.A.U.N.C.H. works.
We are always looking for materials and welcome your donations of:
- Old Machinery (esp. analog parts)
- Old Electronics
- Craft Supplies
- CDs and Vinyl Records
- Paper of any kind, Poster Board, Origami Paper
- Boxes and Cardboard
- Newspapers and Magazines
- Old Hardcover Books (cloth covered kind)
- Craft, crafting, DIY, instructional and building books
- Glue, glue sticks, and tape of any kind
- Manual tools and hardware
- Wood and wood scraps
- Containers of any kind
- Bins of any kind
- Tile, China, Pottery, and Clay
- Yarn, String, and Fabric
- Markers, Colored Pencils, Paint, and Paintbrushes
Want to see more? Click here to take a brief video tour of our new space!